May 13, 2019
The Services are based in the United States. Your access to and use of certain Services may require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such Services, including any future modifications (collectively, 'Additional Terms') in addition to this Agreement, and may require you to download software or Content (as defined below). The Additional Terms are made a part of this Agreement by this reference. In the event of a conflict, between any such Additional Terms and this Agreement, such Additional Terms will prevail over this Agreement with respect to your use of that specific Service.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SECTION BELOW (the 'Arbitration Agreement') CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT REQUIRE (i) WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, ALL DISPUTES ARISING BETWEEN YOU AND US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO BE RESOLVED IN BINDING ARBITRATION, AND NOT IN COURT AND (ii) YOU AND FOX SPORTS GO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH DISPUTES. BY USING THIS SITE AND ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
We furnish the Services for your personal enjoyment and entertainment. By using any Service or by clicking a box that states that you accept and agree to this Agreement, you signify your agreement to be bound by this Agreement, including any future modifications, and any Additional Terms, and to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations ('Applicable Law'). Please read through this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you may not use the Services and must discontinue use of the Services immediately.
We may modify this Agreement at any time, and each such modification will be effective as of the above date. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the Services following any modification constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
The Services are intended solely for your personal and non-commercial use. We may change, suspend or discontinue the Services (or any feature thereof) at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features and services offered on the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. You acknowledge that from time to time the Services may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which we may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond our control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by us.
Unless terminated by us in our sole discretion, this Agreement remains in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may terminate access to all (or any portion of) the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or any explanation, and shall have no liability to you for such termination. Furthermore, even after your access is terminated by you or us, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect with respect to your past and future use of the Services. If we terminate your access to the Services (or any portion of the Services), you may not try to access the Services without our prior written approval.
The Services contain information, text, files, images, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, materials, applications, software, product names, company names, trade names, logos, designs, and any other materials or content (collectively, 'Content') of Fox Sports Go and its affiliates and their licensors and assignors ('Content'), as well as materials and Content provided by other third-parties. Content contained in the Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws and, as between you and us, we, our licensors, or our assignors, own and retain all rights in the Content and Services. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable, nontransferable license, to access and display or perform the Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use, in connection with using the Services.
Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed in the Additional Terms on the applicable Service, you may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available or otherwise use any Content contained in or through the Services. Except as explicitly and expressly permitted by us or by the limited license set forth above, you are strictly prohibited from creating works or materials (including but not limited to fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on-line postcards, montages, mash-ups and similar videos, greeting cards and unlicensed merchandise) that derive from or are based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered or given away. Also, you may not, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content contained in the Services or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection, copy control, or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms.
Except as necessary in order to make reference to us or the Services in a purely descriptive capacity, you are expressly prohibited from using any Content in any manner. You may not, without our written permission, 'mirror' any Contents contained on the Services or any other server. You may not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services through hacking, password mining or any other means. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all, without prior notice or any notice.
We reserve the right to remove commercial Content in our sole discretion. If you become aware of any misuse of the Services, please report this immediately to us. We assume no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time, we choose in our sole discretion to monitor the Services, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for Content other than our Content, assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user or visitor. You agree not to use the Services to:
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, reporting such conduct or activity to law enforcement authorities. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve or disclose information you provide to or through the Services or that we have collected about you when we have a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of us, our parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of this Agreement or our other agreements); (ii) protect the safety, privacy, and security of users of the Services or members of the public, including in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; (iv) comply with Applicable Law or legal process; or (v) respond to requests from public and government authorities. If we sell all or part of our business or makes a sale or transfer of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction without further notice.
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that our users do the same. We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement and reserve the right to remove or disable access to any transmission of Content that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. ' 512(c)(3) as set forth below. We have a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Services who are repeat infringers.
If you believe materials on the Services infringes your copyright. If you believe that any materials residing on or linked to from the Services infringes your copyright, you must send a written notification of claimed infringement that contains substantially all of the following information to the appropriate to the Copyright Agent:
Our Copyright Agent for notification of a claimed infringement can be reached as follows: FSGO Copyright Agent, 10201 Pico Blvd., Room 2244D, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA; E-Mail: email@example.com; Phone: 310-369-2436; Fax: 310-969-1407.
If you posted materials to the Services that were removed due to notice by a copyright owner. If you posted materials to the Services that we removed due to a notice of a claimed infringement from a copyright owner, we will take reasonable steps promptly to notify you that the material has been removed or disabled. This notice may be by means of a general notice on the Services or by written or electronic communication to such address(es) you have provided to us, if any. You may provide counter-notification in response to such notice in a written communication, directed to the Copyright Agent as described above, that includes the following:
Please note that, under 17 U.S.C. '512(f), any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or any counter-notification may be liable for damages.
We are not responsible for and make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Third-Party Services or the providers of such Third-Party Services (including, but not limited to, the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by such Third-Party Service or the privacy practices thereof). Inclusion of any Third-Party Service or a link thereto on the Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the Third-Party Service. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any websites or applications other than the Services that link to this Agreement, even if the website or application links to the Service and even if it is operated by an affiliate or a company otherwise connected with us. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable to you for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website or application other than the Services. When you access Third-Party Services, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you not to provide any personally identifiable information to or through any Third-Party Service unless you know and are comfortable with the party with whom you are interacting.
If you establish hypertext links to our Services, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of us, including our respective employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS-IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF OR CONTINUOUS AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED FOR A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS ON WHICH THEY ARE AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU ON, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY OR COMPLETE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES, ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT, ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENT OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE TRANSMITTED ON, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, OR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD-PARTIES IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER PROPERTY OR RECOVERY OR RECONSTRUCTION OF LOST DATA NECESSITATED BY YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. Third-party advertisements and Third-Party Services do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of us or our affiliates.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WE OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WE AND OUR AFFILIATES' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US, FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES YOU INCUR ARISING OUT OF OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING THE AVAILABILITY OF OR ANY PERSON'S ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
We provide the Services in the United States of America. We do not represent that the Content or Services are appropriate (or, in some cases, available) for use in other locations. If you use the Services from a jurisdiction other than the United States, you agree that you do so of your own initiative, and you are responsible for complying with local laws as applicable to your use of the Services. Not all of the Services are available worldwide or nationwide, and we make no representation that you will be able to obtain any Services in any particular jurisdiction, either within or outside of the United States.
Software available in connection with the Services is further subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk.
(2) This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. '' 1-16, governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(3) Any arbitration between you and Fox Sports Go will be conducted by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ('JAMS'), pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective July 1, 2014 (the 'JAMS Rules'), as modified by this Agreement to arbitrate. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator, and if you and Fox Sports Go cannot agree on who that single arbitrator will be, the arbitrator will be appointed pursuant to the JAMS Rules, with the participation and involvement of Fox Sports Go and you pursuant to JAMS Rule 12. The Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards are available at https://www.jamsadr.com/consumer-minimum-standards/. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement.
(4) If either you or Fox Sports Go wants to arbitrate a Dispute, you or Fox Sports Go must first send by mail to the other a written Notice of Dispute ('Notice') that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving notice, the specific facts giving rise to the Dispute, the Service to which the Notice relates, and the relief requested. Your Notice to Fox Sports Go must be sent by mail to: Arbitration Notice of Dispute, 10201 Pico Blvd., Room 2244D, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA, Attn: Legal. Fox Sports Go will send any Notice to you at the contact information we have for you or that you provide. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure that the recipient receives the Notice. During the first 60 days after you or we send a Notice to the other, you and we may try to reach a settlement of the Dispute. If you and we do not resolve the Dispute within those first 60 days, either you or we may initiate arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Rules. Further instructions on submitting a Demand for Arbitration may be found at http://www.jamsadr.com/files/Uploads/Documents/JAMS_Arbitration_Demand.pdf.
(5) You and Fox Sports Go acknowledge and agree to abide by the following rules for arbitration: (a) YOU AND WE MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR MULTI-CLAIMANT PROCEEDING, AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE NO POWER TO AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF; (b) Fox Sports Go will pay arbitration costs as required by the JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards and consistent with paragraph 6 below; (c) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and (d) each side pays his, her or its own attorneys' fees, except as otherwise provided in paragraph 8 below.
(6) JAMS charges filing and other fees to conduct arbitrations. Ordinarily, the claimant has to pay the filing fee to initiate arbitration, but if you wish to commence an arbitration against us, you and we acknowledge and agree to abide by the following:
(7) Regardless of how the arbitration proceeds, both parties shall cooperate in good faith in the exchange of non-privileged documents and information as necessary in accordance with the JAMS Rules, and the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain his or her findings and conclusions.
(8) Each party may incur attorneys' fees during the arbitration. Each side agrees to pay his, her or its own attorneys' fees unless the claim(s) at issue permit the prevailing party to be paid its attorneys' fees, and in such instance, the fees awarded shall be determined by Applicable Law. In addition to whatever rights you may have to recover your attorneys' fees under Applicable Law, if you prevail in the arbitration, and if Fox Sports Go failed to make a settlement offer to you before the arbitration, or the amount you win is at least 25% greater than our highest settlement offer to resolve the Dispute, then Fox Sports Go will pay your reasonable attorneys' fees in addition to the amount the arbitrator awarded. If Fox Sports Go wins the arbitration, you will be responsible for your own attorneys' fees. In addition, if the arbitrator, at the request of the winning party, finds that the losing party brought a Dispute or asserted a defense frivolously or for an improper purpose, then regardless of the amount in dispute, the arbitrator must order the losing party to pay both sides' arbitration fees and may order the losing party to pay the winning party's reasonable attorneys' fees, unless such an award of fees is prohibited by Applicable Law.
(9) The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. The arbitrator may not order Fox Sports Go to pay any monies to or take any actions with respect to persons other than you, unless Fox Sports Go explicitly consents in advance, after an arbitrator is selected, to permit the arbitrator to enter such an order. Further, unless Fox Sports Go expressly agrees, the arbitrator may not consolidate other persons' claims with yours, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, multi-claimant or class proceeding.
(10) You and Fox Sports Go agree to maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding and shall not disclose the fact of the arbitration, any documents exchanged as part of any mediation, proceedings of the arbitration, the arbitrator's decision and the existence or amount of any award, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration (in which case anyone becoming privy to confidential information must undertake to preserve its confidentiality), or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a provisional remedy, a judicial challenge to an award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or court order.
(11) With the exception of subpart (a) in paragraph (5) (i.e., the waiver of the ability to proceed on behalf of multiple claimants or a purported class), if any part of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, then the balance of this Arbitration Agreement shall remain in effect and be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision were not contained. If, however, subpart (a) in paragraph (5) is found invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void, but the rest of this Agreement, including the provisions governing where actions against Fox Sports Go must be pursued, the choice of governing law, and our mutual waiver of the right to a trial by jury, will remain in effect and apply to any claim that, for this or any other reason, proceeds in court rather than in arbitration.
This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Except with respect to Disputes to be resolved through an arbitration process in accordance with the Arbitration Agreement contained above, you and Fox Sports Go agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve any Dispute arising out of this Agreement and/or the Services. YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. AFTER SUCH PERIOD, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify and hold Fox Sports Go, its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of another or any User Content that you post or otherwise submit on, through or in connection with the Services.
We do not knowingly accept, via the Services or otherwise, unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions by you of blog ideas, articles, scripts, story lines, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, proposals, ideas or concepts. We request that you do not make any unsolicited submissions. Any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any Fox Sports Go or Fox Sports Go affiliate creative work, including without limitation, a film, series, story, title or concept would be purely coincidental. If you do send any submissions to us via the Services that are unsolicited, however, you agree that (i) your unsolicited submissions are not being made in confidence or trust and that by making such submissions, no contractual or fiduciary relationship is created between you and us; (ii) any such unsolicited submissions and copyright becomes the property of and will be owned by us and may be used, copied, sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed or deleted as we see fit; (iii) you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever in connection with such unsolicited submissions; and (iv) by sending an unsolicited submission, you waive the right to make any claim against us or our affiliates relating to any unsolicited submissions by you, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality.
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The Section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, if any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that any notices that we may be required by Applicable Law to send to you will be effective upon us sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address you have on file with us or publishing such notices on the informational page(s) of the Services. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Services. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice related to it shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Services or information provided to or gathered by us in connection with such use. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.